Regency RV, the motorhome division of Regency Conversions, a Wayne Davis Auto Group Company, announced today that they have produced a video outlining the features and benefits of their Class B luxury motorhome based on the award-winning Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis. The product video runs just over three minutes and can be found online on Regency’s YouTube site or on their website and social media pages. A shorter running sales video is also available showcasing the new motorhome to consumers. Both videos are being made available to the exclusive group of Regency RV dealerships for web and showroom use.
The two videos are specifically targeted towards dealers interested in having the Regency’s Class B coach on their lots or for consumers seeking more information. Highlights of the video include:
• Information on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis with navigation and backup camera
• The utilities and other features of their all-electric coach
• Details on insulation and sound-proofing
• In-house custom crafted touches like hand-wrapped real leather seating, American Beechwood cabinets that are built, stained and lacquered on-site, and other touches like custom graphics that are designed and applied in-house, and a hand-crafted stainless steel exhaust tip
• Custom sanded and painted parts that match across the entire coach
• Their multi-point quality checklist and test drive process
• Regency’s automotive standard seat crash testing
• Their 3-year warranty
The video was shot in and around Forth Worth, Texas and in the surrounding areas as well as at Regency’s manufacturing facility.