Regency RV integrated the optional Warm Waves radiant, in-floor heating systems into its 2018 luxury Regency Xalta Class B motorhomes built on the 3500 Series Mercedes-Benz Sprinter platform. The Warm Waves radiant heating system is a heat film that provides an energy-efficient, high-quality heating solution for RVs that is safer than LP gas or conventional ducted heat. Warm waves radiant heating system costs 31 to 63 percent less to operate than traditional heating methods and is healthier for RVs because there are no harmful fumes and no ducted air vents to move dust particles. The warm waves system is the perfect, healthy heating solution for families with small children or older travelers with allergies or respiratory issues.
Advantages to the Warm Waves System in the Regency Xalta Motorhome
- Easily installed under any type of flooring
- Warm Waves is completely ductless and dust free
- Provides completely zoned heat
- Maintenance-free – no moving parts
- Infrared heating technology is highly efficient and effective. It does not waste energy heating ducted air
- Warms the floor for comfort and all objects in the room – including people!
- Infrared heat rays distribute heat safely and evenly
- Warm Waves provides a healthier breathing atmosphere pushing no dust, fumes or pollutants
- Installed under flooring and completely concealed—no valuable space wasted in the coach
- No hot surfaces to harm children or pets
- Dramatically reduces wasted power. It allows for lower thermostat settings
- Ceiling height does not affect the heating performance
- Infrared rays naturally and safely prevent bacteria growth as well as eliminate mold and odors
- Conventional heating systems on average lose between 25 and 40 percent of their efficiency in the duct work